Live Music For Your Wedding
Your wedding day is one of the biggest and most important days of your life and there's nothing like live music to add that special something.
One of the difficulties with any wedding day is keeping up the momentum of the event and music can often help as well as create a great atmosphere in general. So think about when it could be used to achieve that. For example:
- music for the ceremony - on arrival, signing register and departure - anything from your favourite ballad through to light classical
- as a creator for atmosphere as you ariive at the reception venue for initial drinks
- live music during the wedding breakfast but low-key so people can still chat easily and enjoy meeting all the people they perhaps only see at these sorts of family events
- music perhaps in the lounge while the event room is reset for the evening event
- evening event first dance - I can sing your favorite song for that first important dance
- cabaret during the evening event as a contrast to the disco or band
I can also act as Master of Ceremonies if required to announce guests and speeches and generally manage the event timings.
I've worked at many many weddings during my career and am happy to talk you through the options. There are guide prices on the Contact & Bookings page. Just give me a call on 01604 870988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.